jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Stuart" <nstu...@speranzasystems.com>
Subject Re: Incremental node type update?!?
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:52:45 GMT
Ok, the NodeTypeDefDiff gets me part of the way there, but how do I go about
updating my existing data with that info? JCR-322 just talks about the
inability to perform Non-Trivial updates, which I'm  not concerned with at
the moment.

Will I still need to go through and unregister/register my NodeTypes, and
assume I will loose the data with those?

Thanks for the links and references!
-Nick