jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while changing workspace name
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:44:43 GMT
I have a JCR repository with a lot of nodes.  Normally, I change the name of
the workspace by doing 2 things:
1) Changing the name of the folder under workspaces.
2) Changing the value in <Workspace name="test"> in the appropriate
workspace.xml.

Today, I am unable to perform the change properly.  The change happens, and
I get the new name in the list of accessible workspaces.  But there are no
nodes apart from jcr:system.  If I revert to the original name, all the
nodes come back once again.  And the strange thing is that the folder size
remains the same.

Any idea why this could be happening?

Thanks,
Sridhar Raman