jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From viz06 <vijaykumarsharma_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Transaction issues using jackrabbit JCA with Websphere
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:40:08 GMT

Has anybody managed to use XA Transaction with Jackrabbit?  I am not able to
get this to wotk here is my environment

Websphere 6.1
Jackrabbit 1.4.5
JCA Resource adapter
Persistence Manager :
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager

I tried using non XA (with Websphere 6.1)  but it keep giving me following
exceptions while saving the binary content

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.DataStoreException: Can not
insert new record: DSRA9110E: Statement is closed.: DSRA9110E: Statement is
closed.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.db.DbDataStore.convert(DbDataStore.java:592)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.db.DbDataStore.addRecord(DbDataStore.java:295)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.BLOBInDataStore.getInstance(BLOBInDataStore.java:120)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.InternalValue.getBLOBFileValue(InternalValue.java:644)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.InternalValue.create(InternalValue.java:123)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.setValue(PropertyImpl.java:609)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.setValue(PropertyImpl.java:525)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setProperty(NodeImpl.java:2309)

On further investigation (for non xa) it seems ConnectionRecoveryManager
uses the cached prepared statement which seems to be closed.

Non XA does work with tomcat though.

Any ideas please?