jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pascal_b <pascal.beauche...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: Multiple Jackrabit instances
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:09:43 GMT

What if they do not share the same persistent DB (I'm working on a High
Availability system where the content need to be available 24X7).

The setup I have is 2 oracle databases with replication enabled and 2
jackrabbit instances running on different servers. Each jackrabbit instance
connects to a different database. Only one jackrabbit instance is used for
write(webdav). The data gets replicated correctly on the other side but I
have to restart the second jackrabbit instance to be able to access the new

Any hint on what can be done in this case ?