jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jascpaint <Vivian.Ngu...@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject Re: Not a valid IOHandler problem
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 05:41:55 GMT

First of all, I was in fact not using the latest version of jackrabbit. I am
now and still have the same problem. I did debug the problem right into
jackrabbit's code. The ResourceHandler still doesn't think that MyIOHandler
is an instanceof IOHandler. Putting MyIOHandler in the same
jackrabbit-server package does the job but obviously this is not the
solution. I suspect it is the case of classloaders but I have no idea how to
fix it at the moment.

THanks Alex.