jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jascpaint <Vivian.Ngu...@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject Re: Similarity search question
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 05:13:27 GMT

Yes, i finally figured out that I didn't update the jackrabbit-webapp.war
with the newest jackrabbit. Done that now. All is working. Thanks!

Just a question on what makes jcr:content nodes similar. Does it work on
percentage? As in what is the percentage of terms that appear in both
content nodes for them to consider similar?

>>> http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Search for a complete overview of