jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Matej Knopp" <matej.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Event notifications after session.logout()
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 22:40:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry, looks like I missed Event#getPath() namespace translation.

But if the listeners really are tied to the session then the API is
quit confusing as
a) the observation manager is obtained from workspace
b) i don't recall either jsr 170 or the jcr api mentioned anything
about unregistering events on session logout.

Also, would it be a performance problem leaving a session for each
workspace opened to get the proper notifications? There could be
hundreds of sessions opened for each node, but the sessions would be
quite idle and shouldn't hold any transient data.

Kind regards,
-Matej