jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Betty Chang" <bch...@edgenuity.com>
Subject what does NodeTypeRegistry.reregisterNodeType() do?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:22:33 GMT
Hi -

I've been able to add custom node types within the jackrabbit server app.

However, is it possible to add new properties to a node type that is already registered?

I first call isRegistered() to see if a nodeTypeName is registered, and if it is, I call
reregisterNodeType() in the hopes that it would re-register the node type with the new properties
I have
added.

However, new properties do not seem to get registered.

What does reregisterNodeType() actually do?

Betty