jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Betty Chang" <bch...@edgenuity.com>
Subject seeking help with jackrabbit-jcr-servlet component
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 00:03:14 GMT
Hi --

I'm trying to write a simple webapp that sits in the same tomcat servlet container as the
jackrabbit server.  I want to
use this app to configure some custom nodetypes for the repository.

I'm trying to understand the instructions on the local.jsp page about the jackrabbit-jcr-servlet
component.  In particular, it states:
"See the jackrabbit-jcr-servlet documentation for more details. "

Where is the jackrabbit-jcr-servlet documentation?

Is it possible for me to use the line of code shown in the local.jsp page to access a repository
in the jackrabbit app if my webapp is on
the same container?  Will I  be able to add custom node types this way?    I tried the example,
but I ended up with an error about my
context missing the "javax.jcr.repository" attribute.

Thanks

Betty