jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Managing access policies across workspaces
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:59:45 GMT
Andreas Hartmann schrieb:

[…]

> Tobias Bocanegra told me on dev@sling that (IIUC) the access control
> entries are not copied to the staging workspace if the staging node is
> updated, which makes perfect sense. I hope it will conform to the
> upcoming JSR-283 - I didn't find anything in the spec about this.

BTW - Tobias, you were referring to "hierarchical user-based ACLs". Are
these the access control entries mentioned in JSR-283 section 6.11.3?

I didn't find anything about inheritance to child nodes there, but maybe
the public review version is out of date in comparison to the Jackrabbit
implementation.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO