jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anand Bhagwat" <abbhagwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection pooling in jackrabbit
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 05:28:11 GMT
We are using JNDIDatabaseFileSystem which is obtaining connection from JBoss
managed connection pool. But I read in the documentation that it holds the
connection. Does it mean that the connection will never be returned to pool?
In that case we might face a problem of stale connection if that connections
remains idle for more than database server timeout.

We are having XA transactions across database and jackrabbit.

Any comments / suggestions.