jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Paulo Sergio" <paulo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabit and webdav
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:13:22 GMT
Hi guys,
thanks for all the answers,
i gues i have a problem i have to fix before these one, as i said i pretty
new to jcr and i seem to have missed a point.
when i run the client it creates a new repository and does not use the one
running on tomcat (i assumes it was using localhost as default)

so first problem is making the client program "talk " with the repository in
tomcat..  any directions in order to achive this?

thanks for helping..

paulo f.