jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: Can't make clustering work. 24 hours before I have to ditch Jackrabbit.
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:42:20 GMT
Hi Simon,

I wouldn't share the repository homes over NFS; e.g. the search index
might get invalid or even corrupted if more than one cluster node
makes changes simultaneously.

You are already using a shared database (pointing to node1.local:3306)
which is good, so please consider changing the repository homes on
node1 and node2 to some local directory. With this change, your
problems might very well go away.

Kind regards
Dominique