jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre Leman" <pierre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recognition of JCR nodetypes in a SPI implementation
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:03:42 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your help. In fact you are talking about this class you don't
?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-spi-commons/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/spi/commons/nodetype/compact/CompactNodeTypeDefReader.java

In the current version of JackRabbit there is only three defined exception
in the jackrabbit-spi-commons package. As it figure in the trunk of
jackrabbit-spi-commons, I think it will be present in the future 1.5 release
of Jackrabbit, right ?
I found the builtin_nodetypes.cnd in the JackRabbit source code, which
define the standard nodetype definitions.
I think I have to load them using the CompactNodeTypeDefReader class, don't
I ?

Regards,
Pierre