jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre Leman" <pierre...@gmail.com>
Subject Recognition of JCR nodetypes in a SPI implementation
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:40:44 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working on a custom SPI implementation, and especially on the
nodetypes management methods.
When I run my SPI implementation using the jcr2spi component I get the
following stack trace. It seems that the cause is that the JCR nodetypes are
missing. My question concerns the best way to get them working declaring
them in the getQNodeTypeDefinitions method (as I think that's I have to do).
Does anyone have an idea ?

In my getNodeInfo method I use the following call to get the nt:unstructured
nodetype name (which I use for almost all my nodes) :
Name ntUnstructuredNodeTypeName =
resolver.getQName(JcrConstants.NT_UNSTRUCTURED);

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown nodetype nt:unstructured
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.NodeImpl.<init>(NodeImpl.java:107)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemManagerImpl.createNodeInstance(ItemManagerImpl.java:357)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemManagerImpl.getItem(ItemManagerImpl.java:181)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemManagerImpl.getItem(ItemManagerImpl.java:158)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.SessionImpl.getRootNode(SessionImpl.java:225)
    at
org.mdweb.spi2mdweb.ExternalJCRMDWebTest.testJCRAccess(ExternalJCRMDWebTest.java:51)
    at
    at
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.executeMethodBody(TestMethodRunner.java:99)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runUnprotected(TestMethodRunner.java:81)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runMethod(TestMethodRunner.java:75)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.run(TestMethodRunner.java:45)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.invokeTestMethod(TestClassMethodsRunner.java:66)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.run(TestClassMethodsRunner.java:35)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner$1.runUnprotected(TestClassRunner.java:42)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
    at
org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner.run(TestClassRunner.java:52)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:38)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

Thank you in advance,
Pierre