jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre Leman" <pierre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with SPI Pathfactory and absolute path
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 08:43:12 GMT
Ok thank you for your answer !

I replaced all my PathFactory and NameFactory calls by some PathNameResolver
calls and it seems to work better (the code is moreover more compact and
elegant).
I was searching for an equivalent in the domain of nodeid : for example a
resolver which can find and return a nodeid for a given path, but it appear
not to exist.
This could be very helpfull when we need for example to get the parent Id of
a nodeId whose path is known.
The PropertyInfoImpl constructor of the spi.commons package require for
example this information as its first argument.

Do you have any idea and do I miss something once more ?

Thank you in advance
Pierre