jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre Leman" <pierre...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with SPI Pathfactory and absolute path
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:35:03 GMT
Hi,

When I use the following call :
Path rootPath = PathFactoryImpl.getInstance().create("{mdweb}/");

I obtain a Path which should be absolute and normalized, then canonical, as
it begins by / and contain no . or .., but when I test it with the following
source code :

        if (rootPath.isCanonical()) {
            System.out.print("is canonical");
        }

        if (rootPath.isAbsolute()) {
            System.out.print("is absolute");
        }

        if (rootPath.isNormalized()) {
            System.out.print("is normalized");
        }

I get the message "is normalized" only. If I don't precise the namespace
with {mdweb} I get a java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid Name
literal exception.

Does anyone have an idea on that problem ? Did I miss something ?

Thank you,
Pierre