jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Glassfish JNDI Startup Issues
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:47:08 GMT
Hi!

It's not re-using the first JNDI repository, but starting a new one,
which fails, since the underlying repository files are locked.
Something in the JNDI/Spring config is wrong, so that it does not
reference the original instance of the repository but thinks that it
has to be created.

And regarding the load of custom CND files / JR 1.5: what problem do
you have? Loading CND with the node type manager should work with
stable versions of Jackrabbit.

Regards,
Alex

--