jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions with Repository running against DB2
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:55:13 GMT
Not sure, but maybe the

<Workspace name="MBR_WS">

in your repository.xml should be

<Workspace name="${wsp.name}">

hence referencing the workspace name. You need to remove all
workspaces and re-create them, though for this change to have effect.

Regards,
Alex

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Vikas Phonsa
<VPhonsa@mercuryinsurance.com> wrote:
> I tried using the BundleDbPersistenceManager. But am getting some new
> exceptions now.
>
> I tried to use it against my existing database, which has the tables
> that were generated by the SimpleDbPeristenceManager. Does that matter ?
>

> It seems to be looking for an object VPHONSA.VERSION_NAMES, which
> doesn't exist in the DB, cause it wasn't created by SimpleDbPM.
>
> Just to test it, I deleted all the existing tables and let the
> BundleDbPM create the schema, still no VERSION_NAMES object was created.
> It did create a
> VPHONSA_X002E_VERSION_NAMES table though.
>
> I'm attaching my complete repository.xml.
>
> If ultimately I'm able to make the BundleDbPM work, can I migrate my
> repository data from tables created by SimpleDbPM to the tables created
> by the BundleDbPM ( if they are going to be different ).
>
> Also what is "deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe" :-)
>
> Thanks a lot for your help,
>
> Vikas
>

> ----------------Exception Stack Trace-----------------------
>

> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to write
> bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> .storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:944)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceM
> anager.putBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:693)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceM
> anager.store(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:634)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> .store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:495)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionManagerImpl.<init>(VersionMana
> gerImpl.java:159)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(Repositor
> yImpl.java:372)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:282
> )
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:584
> )
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(Transient
> Repository.java:245)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(Transient
> Repository.java:265)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository
> .java:333)
>        at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository
> [...]
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it is strictly
forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please delete the e-mail and/or any files
or attachments, and also notify the system manager (PostMaster@mercuryinsurance.com) of the
error. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email and/or any files or attachments
transmitted with it.

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com