jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions with Repository running against DB2
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:31:51 GMT
Well, it was introduced with 1.3 (I think). Have a look at your
jackrabbit-core jar, all persistence managers (inside
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence) you will find there can be
used. BundleDB pm is part of it.

Regards,
Alex

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Vikas Phonsa
<VPhonsa@mercuryinsurance.com> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> I read ( somewhere on JackRabbit site) that BundleDbPersistenceManager
> offers good performance when used with a DataStore, but you need
> JackRabbit 1.4 to do that. But my JBOSS BRMS app uses JackRabbit 1.3,
> that's why I decided to just use the SimpleDbPersistanceManager.
>
> Can BundleDbPersistenceManager be used with Jackrabbit 1.3 ?
>
> Thanks,
> Vikas

for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email and/or any files or attachments
transmitted with it.