jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Custom PersistenceManagers - How can I get the path associated with a NodeId?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:24:25 GMT
No, unfortunately the PM interface does not allow this. It is designed
in a way that reduces the amount of operations that need to be
implemented (ie. making the PM simpler), which results in the use of
UUIDs as the central way of identifying nodes and their properties.
Unfortunately that makes it difficult to write PMs that are more
"intelligent" or have access to the hierarchy information.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek