jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: PersistenceManager and FileSystem config for cluster
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:58:53 GMT
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Roman Puchkovskiy
<roman.puchkovskiy@blandware.com> wrote:
> Is it correct that all corresponding Persistence Manager's configs should be
> the same? I.e. both versioning Persistence Managers should store their data
> in the same database tables (e.g. with prefix versions_), and so on?

Yes, you need a database that handles this concurrent access properly
(which should be the case with most of them - not sure about the
correct isolation levels needed).

> Is same correct for File Systems? Should, for example, Repository/FileSystem
> on A have same config as Repository/FileSystem on B?

Jackrabbit does not have a file system based persistence manager that
allows clustering (yet).

Regards,
Alex

--