jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: spring-modules-jcr problem
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:31:30 GMT
Looks like a (configuration) problem with the spring jcr
SessionFactory. Jackrabbit does not maintain that code, you probably
better ask also on the Spring mailing list.

>From my (outdated) experience with spring jcr, I would suppose the
problem with a request scope or sth like this. It might depend on
other bean configuration, not only the jcrSessionFactory and
jcrTemplate you posted.

Regards,
Alex