jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Namespace registration
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:15:31 GMT
Hi!

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:24 PM, viz06 <vijaykumarsharma_1999@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1. I am not able to register the namespace 'mypc' and have to manually
> modify ns_reg.properties to set the namespace.

Could you elaborate on not being able to register the namespace? Do
you get an exception?

If it is a configuration problem with spring jcr modules, please ask
on the according spring mailing list, since the Jackrabbit project
does not develop any code for Spring/JCR itself.

> 2. I have setup few spring enabled test cases which run to completion and
> creates the correct node structure, when I run the same test second time
> around all my previous nodes shows a different namespace prefix of 'fn'. I
> am unable to figure out from where it is getting this namespace prefix.

If this is related to 1., it might be because you modified the
ns_reg.properties directly. Jackrabbit stores indices to namespaces
inside the persisted data, so messing with the properties files can
actually switch the entire namespace for all nodes of a namespace.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek