jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Configuring workspace in Standard WEBDAV
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:00:55 GMT
Not sure, but I think the servlet mapping and the resource-path-prefix
config of the SimpleWebdavServlet have to be in sync. So you will also
have to change this (it's in the "Servlet Mapping" section of the
web.xml):

<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>Webdav</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/repository/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Actually this is what the servlet container uses to map URLs to
servlets. I guess the resource-path-prefix is only for the webdav
implementation to know it's own path for sending it back as part of
certain responses. Just a guess - haven't looked at the code.

And above all that, you have the servlet/webapp context path, which
gives a root path for each webapp (eg. /jackrabbit/<servlet>/....).
One webapp can typically be configured to run at the root of the
server, eg. "localhost:8080/*".

Regards,
Alex

--