jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Configuring workspace in Standard WEBDAV
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:38:23 GMT
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Wade Girard <wade.girard@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hmmmm.....
>
> Sorry for my ignorance, but I am not sure how to check this...
>
> I looked in jetty's request log and I see
> [Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:16:21] "OPTIONS /Jackrabbit/MyRepository/ HTTP/1.1" 200
> 0
> [Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:16:21] "PROPFIND /Jackrabbit/MyRepository/ HTTP/1.1"
> 501 1473
>
> Also, If I open a web browser to http://hostname:port/Jackrabbit I can see
> the "Apache Jackrabbit JCR Server" web page.
>
> I don't see anything to indicate that the request is being handled by the
> dav-servlet, meaning that nothing appears in any logs other than the jetty
> server request log when I try to connect.

There should only be one servlet configured to "listen" on "/" inside
its context path. Are you sure this is the case in the modified
web.xml? Not sure what kind of error messages Jetty gives you in case
of a conflict. But there should be a way to find out which servlets
are registered at which path, either in an admin overview or in
Jetty's logs when it starts the Jackrabbit webapp (don't know Jetty
enough to be able to tell you).

Regards,
Alex

--