jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: newb performance question
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:26:11 GMT
Sorry, I don't know about cadaver. The "normal" behaviour with Webdav
should be that imported files are stores as nt:file. But that can be
customized. Is there any specific configuration of the Webdav in your
Jackrabbit server?

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

>> Day JCR Cup 08 | Win a MacBook Pro: http://dev.day.com/ <<

----------------------------< alexander.klimetschek@day.com >----------
Alexander Klimetschek, Day Management AG, Barfuesserplatz 6,
CH - 4001 Basel, T +41 61 226 55 31, M +49 151 15 77 20 56

Xing: http://www.xing.com/go/invite/3268380.32d2d4
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/klimetschek
Blog: http://weblogs.goshaky.com/weblogs/alexkli/