jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: newb performance question
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:13:03 GMT
Could you post your actual repository.xml configuration here (after
clearing it from passwords and other sensitive data)? The default
might depend on the version used and where you took it from, so it's
better to post it ;-)

Basically the "answer" for large binary files is the global DataStore
(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore) - at least in the
persistence layer.

Regards,
Alex