jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Oldham" <em...@simonoldham.com>
Subject Can't make clustering work. 24 hours before I have to ditch Jackrabbit.
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 14:41:28 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a project using jackrabbit 1.4 and have run into problems
when trying to set up clustering. I have posted the details here
http://www.simonoldham.com/jackrabbit/clustering-issue/  (so that the
configs are nicely navigable in your browser). I have read the wiki and a
number of newsgroup postings but neither seem to address the problem that I
am encountering.

I have until then end of tomorrow to make clustering work, otherwise we are
going to have to ditch Jackrabbit and develop a bespoke solution (which I
don't want to do having got so far along the line).

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Si