jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com>
Subject Queries related to jackrabbit
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 04:09:48 GMT
Hi All,

I have few questions related to Jackrabbit.

1.	How many "workspaces" can we create in a repository? Can the
workspace be created dynamically? Currently, we are using "Default"
workspace, right?
2.	If multiple workspaces are created, how does it affect the
performance of the system?
3.	Does individual workspace gets indexed separately? If it is,
then if one workspace gets corrupted, then we can restore just that
workspace instead of the whole repository.
4.	Does JBoss allow multiple Jackrabbit repositories?

Thanks,

Anilk.