jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jared Graber" <jared.gra...@IACcap.com>
Subject RE: Namespace registration
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:36:25 GMT
I am having the same problem and from what I can tell (I could be wrong)
the jcr spring module isn't calling the correct method.
It calls the method:
registerNodeTypes(InputStream in, String contentType)
instead of
registerNodeTypes(InputStream in, String contentType, boolean
reregisterExisting)

I think if it called the 2nd method with true as the value of
reregisterExisting it would work.

-Jared

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:29 AM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Namespace registration

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:20 PM, viz06 <vijaykumarsharma_1999@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Basically test fails as spring config is unable to load
jcrSessionFactory.

Well, then it's a bug in the spring modules. You should file a bug
with that project if it is not fixed yet (don't know). The
already-exists exception is normal and expected behaviour. It's a bit
tricky since it stops import of the entire CND file if one of the
contained node types is already registered, but normally it should not
be a big issue, cause that should only be part of development.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek