jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Configuring workspace in Standard WEBDAV
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:52:02 GMT
Okay, I think I am starting to understand.

In the jetty configuration there IS a context, named the HomeContext,
that is mapped to '/'. But in the same file is where I have the
JackrabbitContext that is mapped to '/Jackrabbit'.

In the jackrabbit-webapp-1.4.war's WEB-INF/web.xml I changed the
definition of  the resource-path-prefix from '/repository' to just
'/'. Is this causing a conflict?

On Jun 10, 2008, at 9:38 AM, Alexander Klimetschek wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Wade Girard
> <wade.girard@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Hmmmm.....
>>
>> Sorry for my ignorance, but I am not sure how to check this...
>>
>> I looked in jetty's request log and I see
>> [Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:16:21] "OPTIONS /Jackrabbit/MyRepository/ HTTP/
>> 1.1" 200
>> 0
>> [Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:16:21] "PROPFIND /Jackrabbit/MyRepository/
>> HTTP/1.1"
>> 501 1473
>>
>> Also, If I open a web browser to http://hostname:port/Jackrabbit I
>> can see
>> the "Apache Jackrabbit JCR Server" web page.
>>
>> I don't see anything to indicate that the request is being handled
>> by the
>> dav-servlet, meaning that nothing appears in any logs other than
>> the jetty
>> server request log when I try to connect.
>
> There should only be one servlet configured to "listen" on "/" inside
> its context path. Are you sure this is the case in the modified
> web.xml? Not sure what kind of error messages Jetty gives you in case
> of a conflict. But there should be a way to find out which servlets
> are registered at which path, either in an admin overview or in
> Jetty's logs when it starts the Jackrabbit webapp (don't know Jetty
> enough to be able to tell you).
>
> Regards,
> Alex
>
> --