jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pulla Venkat" <pcsri1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection pooling in jackrabbit
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:27:09 GMT
Hi,

I was asking about database connection pooling?

I would like to know if jackrabbit uses single database connection always or
supports mutiple database connections.

I setup in repository.xml with db for FileSystem & PersistenceManager as
shown below.

<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.OracleFileSystem">

<param name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE"/>

<param name="user" value="hr"/>

<param name="password" value="all"/>

<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="AL_"/>

</FileSystem>
Is there a switch for mutiple connections.

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2000/jw-1027-pool.html

Thanks,
Maruti