jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Import and Export of XML
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:55:46 GMT
Hi Tobias,

import and export of XML is mainly for backup and migration purpose.
Jackrabbit isn't an XML database.
You could postprocess your XML file and filter the jcr: entries away.
However, I don't know whether the entry order is or can be preserved.

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 22.06.2008 um 13:41: