jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Configuring workspace in Standard WEBDAV
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:26:40 GMT
In the Webdav servlet definition, I set the resource-path-prefix value
to '/' rather than 'repository'.

Then, when I tried to connect using cadaver I got the following response

dav:!> open http://hostname:port/Jackrabbit/MyRepository
Could not access /Jackrabbit/MyRepository/ (not WebDAV-enabled?):
501 Method PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by
the Servlet API
Connection to `hostname' closed.

Before, when the value of the resource-path-prefix was '/repository' I
was able to connect to http://hostname:port/Jackrabbit/repository/
MyRepository without any problems.

On Jun 10, 2008, at 1:52 AM, Angela Schreiber wrote:

>> So, in the end, I "ideally" want the config in jetty to set the
>> mapping to "/MyRepository", but I need to configure the jackrabbit
>> webapp will not require /repository.
>
> that's a prefix defined in the web.xml
>
> kind regards
> angela