jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Koch" <syntaxfeh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Using Jackrabbit as an Metarepository
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:58:16 GMT
The clients should be all in the same environment/domain. So they can reach
some open filesystems or databases.
I thought about xLink or xPointer to get the reference for the data.

Can Jackrabbit extract Metadata from external ressources like Wordfiles,
PDFs or has this to be done by hand?

Greez and thanks for the really fast answer ;)
Peter