jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Thompson" <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple connections to database repository
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:28:15 GMT
The database is always kept up to date, but Jackrabbit maintains a cache.
In your example, the 5 "on-demand" applications would read outdated data
from the cache, AFAIK.

The standard for handling that type of situation is to set up the 5
on-demand apps to connect to the read-write app - that way, only the one app
runs the repository.

-Brian