jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: null pointer in client observation manager
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 14:54:15 GMT
I just tested with the
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.ObservationManagerImpl and the
test passed.  I will try to open a jira issue on this b/c I'm assuming
it has not been reported yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Conoly, Brett
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 9:56 AM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: RE: null pointer in client observation manager

Ok, I've narrowed it down.  It is the observation manager that's causing
the null pointer...when I call getRegisteredListeners before any
listeners have actually been registered it fails b/c of a null pointer
instead of actually returning an empty array or null itself.  I'm pretty
sure this is a bug, has it been reported yet?