jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject null pointer in client observation manager
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:09:16 GMT
I've been fooling with this for two days and I still can't seem to find
a decent explanation.

I'm trying to set up some simple event listeners within a single class
and I have written an isListening function that uses

ObservationManager manager =

EventListenerIterator events = manager.getRegisteredEventListeners();

For some reason that I don't understand, I'm getting a very random null
pointer within the getRegisteredEventListeners() function and I can't
figure out why.

Has anyone seen this problem or possibly have a solution?

Thanks in advance,