jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Schriftman" <schri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excerpts Question
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:37:29 GMT
Thanks, Marcel.

The errorHandling param didn't do the trick, so I'll try an export/import
and see if I can salvage the good data.

At the moment, I'm more concerned about BundleFsPersistenceManager. I'm
stuck with it for now - are you aware of anything I need to particularly
watch out for, or any precautions I can take to safeguard it? Is there any
plan to transactionalize it in the future? Is it even possible to
transactionalize a FS-based PM? I'm guessing that if it were easy to do, it
would have been done already...

The reason I chose BundleFsPersistenceManager in the first place was because
I must be able to persist the entire repository to a remote device (via a
custom FS) and if I'm not mistaken, BundleDbPersistenceManager makes use of
a combination of configured FS and local storage. Is there another option?

Regards,

Marc Schriftman