jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: architecture/design of content-centric applications
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:27:23 GMT
Hi Alex,

first of all, thanks for your quick response, which gives a nice
overview.
I already know the collection "David's Model" and tips like
nt:unstructured for being more flexible.

However, the things you've pointed out are all related to designing
the _content model_. What I'd like to discuss is the "other side", the
design of an _application_ which uses this content model.

Regards,
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 02.06.2008 um 15:18: