jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jerome Banks" <jerome.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom PersistenceManagers - How can I get the path associated with a NodeId?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:37:09 GMT
Folks,
  Thanks for the replies.  The SPI interface is a possibility, but I was
under the impression that it was read-only. That might be the cleanest
solution

   I've been poking around, at noticed that the internal HierarchyManager
class has methods to convert from the ItemId to a  Path.  Is there any
reason not to expose the HierarchyManager, perhaps from the PMContext
object?  Otherwise, is there a way to get the HierarchyManager? It looks
like there is one associated with the Workspace, one with the Session.  Is
there an easy way to access the Workspace or the Session from the PM?

thx ...
 --jerome