jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wade Girard <wade.gir...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: newb performance question
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 14:03:00 GMT
I see the confusion (with me)! myfile/jcr:content/jcr:data set when
setting/getting the Node property in java, I am using cadaver to put/
get files from a command line to jackrabbit via the WEBDAV interface.

I have only been doing this for a few days now, can I set this somehow
using cadaver? Or is there a way to tell jackrabbit to treat xml files
this way through the repository.xml?

Thanks