jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <michael.due...@day.com>
Subject Re: Recognition of JCR nodetypes in a SPI implementation
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:12:56 GMT

Pierre,

Yes the source you mention can be used to read node type definitions
from a cnd file. But you are not required to do so. You may as well
choose any other mechanism to construct node type definitions (i.e.
construct them manually in your code).

I put CompactNodeTypeDefReader into jackrabbit-spi-commons since I faced
the same problem a couple of weeks ago. It was originally only available
in jackrabbit-core.

Michael