jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Custom PersistenceManagers - How can I get the path associated with a NodeId?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:30:26 GMT
Hi Jerome,

you might want to have a look at the SPI in Jackrabbit. It defines interfaces at
a higher level than the persistence manager and allows an implementation to be
path based. a major consequence however is, that you have to implement more
operations compared to a persistence manager. while a persistence manager only
implements CRUD, an SPI implementation needs to implement low level JCR operations.

regards
  marcel