jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "H. Wilson" <wils...@randdss.com>
Subject Re: Deleting repository
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:15:46 GMT
Too funny. I was just about to post that I found the problem and I was
right that I misconfigured something... In my custom workspace.xml file
which was separate from the repository home directory. The /only/ file I
didn't pick apart line by line, was pointing to a different database.
Thanks for your help.

HW