jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Excerpts Question
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:05:36 GMT
Hi Marc,

ah, right, only the BundleDbPersistenceManagers come with those two parameters.
please note that the BundleFsPersistenceManager is not transactional and is not
a recommended persistence manager for a production system.

there's an errorHandling parameter, that you may try out. It handles cases where
binary properties are missing.

<param name="errorHandling" value="IGN_MISSING_BLOBS"/>

If that doesn't help, then you probably have to manually fix the bundle on the
file system. Unless someone else knows about a tool that can fix it for you.

regards
  marcel