jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Excerpts Question
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:10:25 GMT
Hi Marc,

you need to set two parameters in your workspace.xml inside the
PersistenceManager tag:

<param name="consistencyCheck" value="true"/>
<param name="consistencyFix" value="true"/>

on startup, jackrabbit will run a consistency check and fix any inconsistencies.
this should allow the query handler to re-index the workspace again.

regards
  marcel