jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Can't make clustering work. 24 hours before I have to ditch Jackrabbit.
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 20:43:10 GMT
Hi Simon,

You are using MySQL v5 but what MySQL engine are you using ?

 From my experience, i was only able to set up a cluster with
InnoDB engine because MyISAM does not support transaction
and therefore do not lock the journal (which may explains your
error) and i encounter problems with NDBCluster because of read
locks with blobs.

Jackrabbit does not specify the engine to use when creating the
tables so you inherit the default engine.

The default engine can be retrieved on my.cnf in the property
default-table-type.
Using command SHOW TABLE STATUS you can find what engine
is used for each table.

--
S├ębastien LAUNAY