jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject RE: Connection pooling in jackrabbit
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:00:29 GMT
Actually we have implemented it in jackrabbit core 1.0 and we have
modified the core jar with our custom persistence manager. So if it will
be helpful please let us know, so that we can evaluate and share the
same.

Thanks & Regards,
Gandhi Rajan.N

-----Original Message-----
From: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:41 AM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Connection pooling in jackrabbit

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Gandhirajan Natarajan
<Gandhirajan.Natarajan@igate.com> wrote:
> Actually you can come up with your own persistence manager extending
> simple persistence manager(for example) and you can implement database
> connection pooling if you want. We have tried it for MSSQL2005 and it
> worked.

Yes, that's possible.

Also, if someone wants to share such efforts, we'd be eager to accept
patches in JCR-1456 [1]. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments